Ph.D and Professor of Environmental Engineering
Soil & Fertilizer Institute, Guangdong Academy of Agricultural Sciences
Tel: 86-013660637007, Email: email@example.com
She has been engaged in environmental and biochemical behaviors of the residues of feed additives including organosenicals and antibiotics and fruit tree nutrition and fertilization since graduated from the South China Agricultural University in 1996; got the Ph.D in South China University of Technology in 2008; appointed as the scientist of Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System of China and the specialist of the Guangdong soil test and fertilization project; presided over about twenty projects, including the programs financed by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System, the International Plant Nutrition Institute, and so on; published seventy papers in Plant and Soil, Journal of Hazardous Materials and other scientific periodicals; achieved a Guangdong Progress Award of Science and Technology and an authorized patent of invention.
1. Yao Li-Xian, Li Guo-Liang, Tu Shi-Hua, Sulewski Gavin, He Zhao-Huan. Salinity of animal manure and potential risk of secondary soil salinization through successive manure application. Science of The Total Environment (SCI), 2007, 383:106-114
2. Li-Xian Yao, Guo-Liang Li, Zhi Dang, Zhao-Huan He, Chang-Min Zhou, Bao-Mei Yang. Arsenic uptake by two vetables grown in two soils amended with As-bearing animal manures. Journal of Hazardous Materials (SCI), 2009, 164:904-910
3. Yao li-xian, Li Guo-liang, Dang zhi, Zhaohuan He, Changmin Zhou, Baomei Yang. Arsenic speciation in turnip as affected by applying chicken manure with roxarsone and its metabolites, Plant and Soil (SCI), 2009, 316:117-124
4. L.X. Yao, G.L. Li, Z. Dang, B.M. Yang, Z.H. He, C.M. Zhou. Phytoavailability of roxarsone metabolites for turnip as affected by soil pH. Geoderma (SCI), 2009, 154:48-51
5. Lixian Yao, Guoliang Li, Zhi Dang, Baomei Yang, Zhaohuan He, Changmin Zhou, Wenming Wang. Phytoavailability of roxarsone and its metabolites for water spinach as affected by phosphate supply. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SCI, IF 2.565), 2010, 29(4):947-951.