Ph.D. and Research Fellow
Tel ：86-20-87566497, Fax：86-20-87596402
He graduated from Huazhong Agricultural University in June 1994 with the bachelor’s degree of agriculture and in June 1997 with the master’s degree of agriculture, majoring in Crop Genetic Breeding. Then he got his doctor’s degree of agriculture from
South China Agricultural University in December 2005, majoring in Crop Genetic Breeding.
He is mainly engaged in the orchid germplasm resources identification and evaluation, genetic breeding, molecular biology, cytology, tissue culture and rapid reproduction technology research.
He has undertaken more than 20 scientific research projects and gaining 8 scientific and technological achievement awards, including one first prize of Guangdong science and technology, five third prizes of Guangdong Science and Technology, one second prize of Guangdong Agricultural Technology Extension, one second prize of the National Science and Technology Progress. Besides, he has gained one authorized state invention patent and successfully bred 20 orchid breeds or hybrids, among which, 8 have been approved provincially by Guangdong Crop Authorization Committee, 12 hybrids have been registered by the International Cultivar Registration Authority for Orchid Hybrids in the Royal Horticultural Society. And he has published more than 80 scientific papers on and above the provincial-level journals.
1. Genetic diversity analysis of Phalaenopsis ‘Frigdaas Oxford’ using SRAP markers with reference to those genes responsible for variations in the pigmentation of petals and sepals. The Journal of Horticultural Science & Biotechnology, 2011, 86（5）：486-492
2. Analysis of genetic diversity of Doritaenopsis hybridization progenies using RAPD. Advances in Ornamental Horticulture of China, 2011: 244-250
3. Observation of biological characteristics of 15 Oncidium germplasm resources. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2011, 38(7): 71-73.
4. Karyotypes of 12 Species of Paphiopedilum subgenus Paphiopedilum. Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Botany, 2011, 19(2): 152-158.
5. Analysis of SSR information in EST resource of Phalaenopsis spp. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2011, 38(3): 117-120.
6. In vitro Rapid Propagation of Stem buds of Angraecum eburneum×sesquipedale Veitchii. Plant Physiology Communications, 2010, 46(5): 475-476.
7. Study on Characteristics Segregation of F1 Generation from P42×P39 in Phalaenopsis. Subtropical Plant Science, 2010, 39(4): 10-13.
8. Chromosome number analysis of Oncidium cultivars. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2010, (11): 209, 214.
9. Study on fertility of Oncidium. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2008, (7): 52-53.
10. Study on factors of influencing Protocorm-Like Body’s development and plant regeneration in Cattleya tissue culture and rapid propagation. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2007, (1): 35-36.
11. A study on karyotype of Paphiopedilum villosum. Journal of Northwest Sci-tech University of Agriculture and Forestry (Natural Science Edition), 2006, 34 (11): 163-165
12. Studies on the Karyotypes of Eight Species of Paphiopedilum subgenus brachypetalum. Acta Horticulturae Sinica, 2006, 33(5): 1015-1020.
13. Chromosome Analysis of Hybrid Cymbidium. Acta Horticulturae Sinica, 2006, 33(2): 417-421.
14. Embryo Culture of Hybrid between Cymbidium ensifolium and C. aloifolium. Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Botany, 2005, 13(5): 447-450.
15. Study on auxin and sugar of influencing Protocorm-Like Body’s development in Cattleya. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2005, (5): 35-36.
16. Karyotypes of Four Cymbidium sinense Cultivars in Guangdong. Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Botany, 2005, 13(5): 423-428.
17. Induction and Propagation of Hybrid Protocorm Like-body of Crosses between Cymbidium sinense and Cymbidium hybridium. Acta Horticulturae Sinica, 2004, 31(5): 688-690.
18. Primary report on the flower type variation of Phalaenopsis. Guangdong Agricultural Sciences, 2003, (4): 31-32.